A Great Place For Work
The way we build in North America is evolving – and for the better. Are you ready to be part of that change?
There are two things that guide everything we do at Structurlam – our story and our values. At the heart of both is our drive to create beautiful places for people to live, work, and play, all while doing our part in protecting the earth.
At Structurlam, we approach each mass timber project with a passion for wood and its strength and beauty. Our team is dedicated to creating the perfect mass timber solutions for our customers, resulting in more award-winning structures than any other manufacturer in North America. Ranging from big to small, from community to corporate campus, some projects in our portfolio include: Microsoft, Google, Telus Garden Centre, and Walmart’s Home Office Campus.
We’re All In For Our Associates
When you work at Structurlam, you can count on us to take care of you. You can expect:
- Competitive pay programs that are market competitive and typical for the industry.
- Customizable health and wellness benefits.
- Life and disability insurance, and critical illness programs that protect you and your loved ones.
- An Employee Assistance Program to help you manage life’s challenges.
Visit our Associate Resources page to find out more.
The Recruitment Journey
If you want to get involved in shaping the future of building practices in North America, we encourage you to take a look at our current job opportunities. Here is a quick snapshot of what to expect if you do decide to apply:
- Apply to a posting. Each job family posting hosts many similar individual roles. You only need to submit one application per job family. You may, however, apply for more than one job family if the positions are interesting to you.
- Get sorted. All applicants who pass our initial review will receive a sorting quiz to help our talent partners determine which individual roles are right for you. Your application will then be sent to our hiring leaders for their review and shortlisting.
- Pre-screen. All shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a brief pre-screen.
- Final interview. All candidates shortlisted from the pre-screen will be asked to undergo a final interview. This interview can be done via video or in person.
- Background checks. We require all new hires to successfully pass reference, credit, drug and alcohol, and criminal record checks.
- Onboarding. You can expect an orientation within the first two weeks of starting.